4/10/2011

CREATIVE PICK-UP LINES (Adults only Please)

* (Motion for girl to come here with one finger), "If I can make you come with this finger, imagine what I could do with all five!"

* Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?

* I wanna use your thighs as earmuffs.

* The word of the day is LEGS, so let's go to my house and spread the word.

* Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.

* Girl, if you were a porch I'd take out all the nails and screw ya.

* If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?

* I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.

* If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!

* How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?

* I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.

* My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

* Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!

* You remind me of a championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!

* Could I touch your belly button...from the inside?

* How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat!

* Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be!

* Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

* I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock!

* Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way.

* Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

* Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw.

* Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

* My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going....

* That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too.

* I enjoy doing maintenance, you look like someone I would like to tinker" around with.

* Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.

* I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?

* I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Wal-Mart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

* Wanna Play House? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long.

* If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.

* If you were a car, I wax you and ride you all over town.

* Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

* Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons.

* You must be Jelly, cause jam don't shake like that.

* The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue.

* Hi, my name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick?

* Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.

* I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

* I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

* If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

No comments: